City : Partners Bridge : Help with Abuse and Hate Crime

Help With Abuse and Hate Crime...

Abuse and Hate Crime are very serious criminal acts, so if you're being abused or experiencing hate or discrimination get in touch with the police.

Below we've listed how you can get help...

  • Where can I get help from?

    You can report hate crime to True Visionor you can go directly to your local police force.

  • Where can I find out more?

    • ARC UK: Safety Net - recognise and report incidents of hate and mate crime.
    • Respond - help for those with learning diabilities who have experienced abuse or trauma.
    • Stop Hate UK - an organisation that aims to challenge all forms of Hate Crime and discrimination.

    All hate crime is wrong and should be reported.

Log in and complete this floor.