City : Enterprise Centre : Legal Stuff

Enterprise Centre


You will need to make sure you know about taxes, company law and other business matters to make sure everything runs smoothly for your business.

  • Revenue & Customs (HMRC)

    HMRC are the UK’s tax authority. They are responsible for collecting taxes from individuals and businesses to fund the UK’s public services. They will be able to give advice on your legal status and what that will mean for you.

  • Companies House

    The main functions of Companies House are to incorporate and dissolve limited companies, store company information required by law (e.g. annual accounts and ownership details), and to make this information available to the public.  You will have to register with Companies House in order to set up your business

Log in and complete this floor.